Thursday, April 12, 2007

CALIFORNIA VACATION


This is the Davis Family who lives in California! I knew Laura before she had any of these other people hanging around. Laura is the mom. Laura was one of my college students. Look how grown up she is now!! What a lovely family!


Bobby and I were visiting California during spring break of 2007. The weather was lovely. The company was even better. Seeing how much the children have grown took me by surprise. It was a wonderful opportunity to get to know Miss Stephanie, who was just two when they moved from Illinois. Lots of orchards and vineyards here! Mountains in the background. God's country!!!




3 comments:

Da Dandy Davis' said...

Thanks for coming to California to spend time with us. We had a great time, and I am glad that the weather cooperated. I look forward to many more of your blogs from Illinois. Call or email when you need help. Have a safe journey home!

Da Dandy Davis' said...

What a SWEET family!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.