Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ANOTHER PHOTO



Here is another photo of Melaina (Bing Bing) sticking out her tongue. I had the nice guy at Walgreens help scan the two pictures and put them on a disc. I am so in love with her toes and little pout! She has Papa Fred's hairline and nephew Kevin's Birthday! A red thread for sure. She is much younger in this photo. I assume she is 6 months here. She is ten months now. Thanks to everyone for their support and love through this very long wait. Her full name is Melaina Nasim Humbles.

The paperwork came translated today. My Dad and sister were here when Bob and I opened the envelope. It was so nice they could share it with us.

I took the papaerwork to the pediatrician. She loves baths, and has a sweet tooth. She sleeps well and is very healthy! They say she has a ready smile and pleasant personality. She can't wait to meet her sister, brother, and everyone else!

7 comments:

JinXiu said...

congratulations

She is georgous. I am a mom with a beautiful Xuwen girl named Emilee Jin Xiu. SHe is 3 years old. She was placed in my arms March 29, 2006.

staci
jospey@aol.com

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous! We have a three year old Xuwen girl. Have a wonderful journey.

tricia said...

Congrats! She's adorable! Our Xuwen sweetie just turned 3.
~Tricia

French Marianne said...

What a lovely Xu baby... Congratulations from Mariann, also mum of a Xu treasure (to be 5 next March)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute - I don't even have words today - it's such a miracle - Love, Linda

JinXiu said...

Hi

I was thinking about you. Have you received your Ta yet?
good luck

staci

Anonymous said...

The wait is almost over. Bing Bing will see her mommy very soon! I can't wait for Melaina and Audrina to meet.