Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THE COUCH EXPLAINED

Bing is on the far left, as you can see her legs stick out the farthest. Janet and I decided Bing is about a head longer than the other babies. (Maybe Daddy will be teaching her basketball and tennis!) Bing is only a few weeks older than some. All babies are XuWenn Babies, except the baby in pink and gold standing by me. There were two absent XuWenn Babies that will be in the photo today. We will take one before we travel for our last appointment at the Consulate for the Visa Ceremony.

Thanks for the posts. Heather, can't wait for you to meet Bing too! And for my XuWenn mothers who came before, it is so good to hear from you! We do have some well-loved babies!

2 comments:

French Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon and Boyd Bringolf said...

Great pictures and glad Bing is doing so well! The baby crying reminds me so much of Kaci with her arms up and crying.ha ha That was Kaci whenever I put her down.