Friday, March 20, 2009

ARE YOU MY DADDY?


WHAT A WONDERFUL WELCOME HOME!
Much to our surprise, there were many people at the airport to greet us. I was so touch and shocked. I knew there were not that many people on the plane, but I heard a lot of voices in the baggage area downstairs. As we turned the corner after coming down the escalator, sure enough, we were greeted by so many wonderful friends and family. Thank you everyone. I will remember that moment forever! I have no photos, but I am sure I will get some from those who were there.


Bob was so sweet and had banners all over the house: IT'S A GIRL! and WELCOME HOME! We missed home and him so much. After he treated us to a steak dinner (with salad that we missed!!), we put Bing to bed and I am going next. It was a very long plane ride and we are happy to be in the USA. Give me a few days and we will be back to ourselves...pluss one wonderful baby girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Cousin and baby girl!!!

Can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, guess I should sign it so you know who is leaving comments....

Cousin Jan can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Ab - I've been following every day and it's all got me speechless, except congratulations, she's so gorgeous, you look so happy, and beautiful and young, remember this - the days are long but the years are short - have fun - much love, Linda

JinXiu said...

welcome home