Thursday, March 12, 2009

FRIDAY AM

Bing had a good night and only woke once for a "serious" diaper change. Poor Nasimi got sick! We thought all the fruit and fish with heads she found at the market would get her. She finds same things in India, so it is good for her to find these treasures to eat. However, she made the mistake of rinsing her mouth with tap water. Automatically she got sick and was down all night. She feels better this AM.

Emily was such a help finding supository Tylenol. She came back and said, "Try explaining that in sign language!" She gets the prize! She also helped give Bing her third bath for the day. Bing loves the water. She is like Bob. I see the water bill rising!

Bing is still sleeping. Thank you Lord for Doctor Galbreath back home. He has been so kind to respond to email. His words have helped me know we are on the right path with Bing's illness. She was actually humming this morning.

Today the group plans to tour the temple and have the babies blessed. Bing may have to settle for an Christain blessing unless we go later on our own. I really don't want to put her through travel when she isn't well. I know many of you said to be sure to take the tours, but I can't do that to Bing when she is uncomfortable. We have plenty of time left here.

Tracy's mom, Holly from Guangzhou, plans to visit us this afternoon. She also made some time for us Saturday, so perhaps she can show us some of the city when Bing is better.

Sister Terri, stop holding out! Who is next to make and addition to the family? I got you email. Please tell Grandma we are well and we love her. I know she can't wait to see the baby.

Bing has been babbling. She talks and talks! She LOVES the computer and immitates me by banging on the mouse pad and keys. It is a hoot! So Daddy, get ready to replace this computer when she breaks it! She has been so sick, I can't tell her no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bing and now poor Nasimi! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. Lots of sights to be seen! We all miss youand can't wait to see Bing and hear all about everything. I love seeing the pics posted. I check at least 3-4 times a day! Give that baby a kiss from "Sa". See you soon!

Love,
Sara

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm just finding out about the blog! What a wonderful reflection of this journey. The East Bluff is flooded, my basement included, and I should be scooping water.... instead I have been glued to your stories and photos of Bing and you since checking e-mail. Can't take my eyes off. I have read them all...all the way back to 07. I'm now caught up and can't wait for more. So many questions. So much to say. China must be wonderful. And she is an absolute doll. Love and safe travels to you and your entourage. Looking forward to Bing coming to her new home and family.
Cous