Friday, March 13, 2009

SATURDAY

Last night we had dinner with Tracy's mom, Holly. Holly was so nice and a gracious host. I regret we did not take any pictures, but Bing was just not feeling well. We cut the evening short and came home to rest. Bing's' temp spiked, I think due to keeping her so covered as not to offend anyone. She really did not enjoy the car ride and I felt like a very bad mommy for taking her. I must mention the duck meat and thankfully did not see the duck head in the serving bowl until after I ate. The fish and rice where delicious at the big and modern restaurant.

We are better this morning with a slight temperature. It is sunny and beautiful today, so we went to the roof where the pool is located. We took in some "fresh air" and sunshine for 10 minutes. Bing is able to ride in the stroller with less discomfort, so that was a nice change for her. Now we are back in the room to play with our toys and take a nice nap. We miss everyone and especially Bobby! Soon we will be able to explore more of the city. Nasim and Emily are on the hunt for the Pearl market. Once Bing is better, they can show me all the places to go.

Terri, you better spill the beans or I am going to call you in the middle of the night and wake you! Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your little cutie is feeling better this morning. I enjoy keeping up with what's happening through the blog. I can't wait to see you both. Love, Glenda

Anonymous said...

Echo will most likely take the travel group to the pearl market before you leave ... that is a pretty regular stop in Guangzhou! I love the string of pearls that I bought Abby in Guangzhou to wear on her wedding day. And the prices are so reasonable, you can pick some up for special gifts for special people.

You and Bing are doing great, thanks for the updates!

Lisa S